Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to an Austin Toros basketball game
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 90 minutes before tipoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Season opener against the Delaware 87ers on Sunday, December 1, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Reno Bighorns on Sunday, December 8, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Delaware 87ers on Saturday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
- $9 for Spurs-level seating (a $24.88 value)
- $11 for Club-level seating (a $30.80 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
After capturing the NBDL title two years ago, the Austin Toros followed up with an admirable campaign that took them to the playoff semifinals in the 2012–2013 season. This year, the Toros will look to continue to follow the example of their parent squad—the San Antonio Spurs—in cementing their status as one of their league’s most consistent title contenders. Each Toros game gives fans a chance to watch players as they develop the skills that will prepare them for the NBA or an eccentric accounting firm where everyone has to dribble a basketball all day during tax season. <p>
As members of the NBA Development League, the Toros serve as the minor-league affiliate of the San Antonio Spurs, fostering the NBA’s future stars from the moment they hatch from their locker-room cocoons. In 2012, the franchise won its first-ever D-League championship, spurred by the home crowd’s raucous celebrations, which are led by the Capital City Dance Team and mascot Da Bull. As an extension of their commitment to developing young talent, the Toros also host youth development camps, providing players in grades 4–9 with the opportunity to develop their potential before high-school physics class teaches them that slam dunks are impossible.