Racecar drivers try to intimidate their competitors by revving their engine or replacing the sound of their horn with spooky Halloween sounds. Witness world-class scare tactics with this GrouponLive deal.
- $47 for one ticket to the 2014 Auto Club 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race (a $95 value)
- Where: Auto Club Speedway
- When: Sunday, March 23, at 12 p.m.
- Gate time: 7 a.m.
- Seating: Rows 34–43 of the east or west grandstand
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Auto Club 400
In 2013, fans witnessed a dramatic finish to the Auto Club 400, as a collision between the leaders on the final lap proved decisive in crowning the champion. This March, for the 18th year in a row, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Southern California as the world's top drivers attempt to pull away from the pack in the early-season standings.
Before cars begin hugging the corners of the 2-mile D-shaped track, fans can warm up their own engines with prerace festivities starting at 7 a.m. Many festivities take place in the FanZone, where live performances, stunt shows, and interactive vendor displays keep crowds entertained. The speedway starts buzzing with activity 35 minutes prior to the race, as drivers flock toward the track for introductions and cars limber up for the race with light calisthenics.