- $12.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Who He Is: the Naumburg International Piano Competition winner and Avery Fisher Career Grant recipient who currently is the Professor of Piano and Chairman of the Piano Department at the College Conservatory of Music at the University of Cincinnati
- Where You’ve Seen Him: at the Lincoln Center, Kennedy Center, Chicago’s Orchestra Hall, Carnegie Hall, and the White House—as well as in Japan, South Africa, and throughout Europe (if you were following him around)
- Who You’ve Seen Him With: orchestras across the US, the Clintons, and the Obamas
- So He’s Good? Yep, he’s good.
El Paso Pro-Musica
It's hard to imagine going bigger than Handel's Messiah, but for El Paso Pro-Musica, it was only the beginning. Since its first, Hallelujah-filled concert in 1977, the organization has brought renowned artists from around the world to the El Paso and Las Cruces communities—and, thanks to NPR's live broadcasts of the their annual chamber music festival, to listeners across the country. Current Artistic Director Zuill Bailey calls on his globe-trotting career as a concert cellist and his impressive musical education to lead both the company's artistic arm and its ambitious outreach efforts, which include musical "informances," pre-concert talks, master classes, and a willingness to patiently explain the difference between violins and violas hundreds of times over.
500 W University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79902Get Directions