- Tickets to see Bellamy Brothers
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Thirsty Cowboy
- General admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for two tickets (up to $24 value)
- $24 for four tickets (up to $48 value)
- Who they are: actual brothers David and Howard Bellamy, who have blended country with pop and rock since the late 1960s
- Song you’ve tapped your boot to: “Let Your Love Flow”
- Song that pays homage to a Vietnam vet: “Old Hippie”
- Song with a racy double entendre inspired by a Groucho Marx quote: “If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me”
- Song whose video gathers an actress from Beverly Hills, 90210 and the star of Footloose in one place: “Guilty of the Crime,” featuring Shannen Doherty with Kevin Bacon on backup guitar and vocals
A little slice of Texas nestles within Thirsty Cowboy. Old-fashioned country acts such as Jason Michael Carroll, Mark Leach, and local favorite Coalie’s Run regularly whip up storms of line-dancing on the hardwood floors, recalling the saloons of the frontier days. Between boot-stomps and beers, crowds gravitate to TC Tornado, the area’s only mechanical bull, where rodeo riders can test their mettle and bickering friends can finally determine who has the lowest center of gravity. Afterward, guests can recharge their hand strength by gripping barbecue pulled-pork sandwiches or a quesadilla burger—a half-pound Angus patty tucked between tortillas and smothered with cheese.