What You'll Get
- $65 for one G-Pass for 100-level seating (up to $147.75 value)
- Tickets are valid for both days: Friday. August 19 and Saturday, August 20
- Friday: Event is from 7 p.m.-10 p.m., doors open at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Event is from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., doors open at 8 a.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- About the Event: a two-day experience that challenges women to open their hearts, experience connection, and learn about themselves. It is a call for women of all walks of life to connect more deeply with their own dreams and purpose—and within their relationships and communities.
- The Women on Stage: a dynamic group of authors, communicators, and personalities such as Patsy Clairmont, Angela Davis, Jen Hatmaker, Sharon Irving, Shauna Niequist, and Nichole Nordeman—among them they’ve authored nearly 30 books, earned a Grammy nomination, and inspired countless women at speaking events.
- The Women in the Audience: women of any age and background who are at any point in their lives; the event’s goal is to help any and all find their place and help them live life fully
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 20, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.