It's best to watch drama play out onstage, as opposed to in the room where you keep all your porcelain dolphins. See a smash hit with this GrouponLive deal.
- $31 for one ticket to Bethany, plus a signed poster and a post-show meet-and-greet with the cast (up to $52.75 value)
- When: select dates, Thursday, May 29–Saturday, June 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Long Center for the Performing Arts - Rollins Studio Theatre
- Seating: premium section, rows A–D
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
In Bethany, Crystal and Gary live in a nice home in the suburbs. Only it’s not theirs. In fact, they didn’t know each other before they moved in, and the story of how they got there is the beginning of Crystal’s plan to get her life back on track. Between her job at the Saturn dealership, her new housemate’s conspiracy theories, and the motivational speaker who just might buy that sports car, this new dark comedy will takes audiences on a ride with a woman willing to take on everything—all for someone named Bethany.
Theatre en Bloc
"What does it mean to be alive in the world today?" Since 2011, this is the question that Theatre en Bloc has explored through thought-provoking experimental works that have garnered multiple awards and nominations. Those works range from re-mounted classics to original pieces, such as Neil LaBute's Fat Pig, but all are intended to reflect the values of artistry, engagement, and innovation. All of this culminates into one hope—that great art inspires great communities.