Beyond Van Gogh is a rich and unique multimedia experience, taking the viewer on a journey through over 300 iconic artworks
About This Deal
- General admission
- Exclusive presale. Sellouts are expected, get your tickets now before tickets are available to the public!
- Basic Timed Entry ticket: Must arrive promptly at the start time as indicated on the ticket. Entry can not be guaranteed for guests who arrive late
- Premium Flex Entry ticket: This allows entering up to two hours before or after the start time as stated on the ticket; subject to exhibit opening hours
- Hours of operation:
- Tuesday–Sunday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. (closed Monday)
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Final entry one hour before closing time
- Peak times: are Friday–Sunday and holidays
- Physical distancing of at least six feet between individuals is required
Beyond Van Gogh
- What is it: Multimedia walk-through experience immersing viewers in over 300 famous Van Gogh’s artworks including some of the best-known classics such as “The Starry Night”, “Sunflowers”, and “Cafe Terrace at Night”
- What to expect: Van Gogh’s art comes to life by appearing and disappearing, flowing across multiple surfaces and heightening the senses with their immense detail
- The narrative: Set to a symphonic score, Beyond Van Gogh uses the artist’s own dreams, thoughts, and words to create an engaging journey into Van Gogh’s world