Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
BNP Paribas Open
- What it is: the largest two-week combined tennis event of the year, outside the four majors
- How it began: as an ATP fundraising event during the 1970s
- Where it takes place: annually at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, the second largest tennis stadium in the world
- Who competes: the top men’s and women’s tennis players in the world in 96 singles draw and 32 doubles draw
- What’s at stake: more than $10 million in prize money—a far cry from the $250 thousand up for grabs years ago
- Attendance: the tournament breaks its own attendance record every year, including in 2014, when 431,527 tennis fans filed through the gates
- Keep an eye on this: the players’ line-challenging system, called the Hawkeye—the BNP Paribas Open is the only professional tournament in the world that uses it
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the “Buy” button, you will be redirected to FanXchange’s site where your transaction will take place.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the “Buy” button on this page to view available events on FanXchange’s site.
Why is the price on the deal page different than the price on the FanXchange site?
The price listed on the deal page is the lowest price at the time the tickets are made available via Groupon. FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket prices and since Fanxchange is constantly getting new inventory at different prices, the price listed may no longer be available and prices may be above or below face value.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at (800) 969-8556 or email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.