What You'll Get
- $30 for one party pass with reserved seating (up to $64.29 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, November 13 at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14 at 10 p.m.
Boston’s 2nd Annual Brazilian Dance Festival
- The Dances: all-encompassing Latin event, including more popular genres such as bachata and samba, and less well-known styles as zouk, kizomba, and forro
- The Stars: teams and couples from all over the globe include Aline and Charles from NYC and Brazil, Darius and Laura from Toronto, and Kadu and Larissa from Australia
- The Action: runs into the early morning; social dancing on both nights goes from midnight to 6 a.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.