Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to any Camden Riversharks regular-season home game in 2014
- Where: Campbell's Field
- Seating: 100-level seats
- When: Check the schedule for a list of all home games
- Door Time: One hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $19 for two tickets and a $5 food and merchandise credit ($33 total value)
- $37 for four tickets and a $10 food and merchandise credit ($66 total value)
The Scouting Report
Playing in the independent Atlantic League's Liberty Division, the Camden Riversharks square off against regional rivals all summer long at Campbell's Field. So far this season, outfielder Alex Hudak has led Camden's offensive charge, racking up a team-high in home runs and RBIs. In addition to the action on the field, each Friday or Saturday game features post-game fireworks to entertain fans and send a stern warning to birds that try to sneak into the game for free.
Framed by the foul poles, vistas of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and the Philadelphia skyline peer over the outfield at Campbell’s Field, adding a serene backdrop to the action on the diamond below. Home to the Camden Riversharks since their Atlantic League debut in 2001, the family-friendly stadium seats up to 6,425 fans and includes a 5,000-square-foot play area, where tykes can run through an obstacle course, plunge down a giant slide, or enter the speed pitching booth to mimic their favorite cricket bowlers.
98% of 240 customers recommend
“Great experience for family fun!”
“The second level is better viewing the field. A fun night for children and adults.”
“A great evening of baseball for very little money.”