- Ticket packages to a Canton Charge (Cleveland Cavaliers Affiliate) NBA Development League game against the Maine Red Claws
- When: Friday, January 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Canton Civic Center
- Door time: 5 p.m. for attendees with a Pozzie Pass; 6 p.m. for everyone else
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $9 for one corner seat in sections 2, 6, 7, 11, 12, or 16 (a $21.75 value)
- $19 for one center/midcourt seat in sections 3–5 or 13–15, plus a Pozzie Pass (a $40.85 total value, including the Pozzie Pass)
- $275 for an all-inclusive court-side box for up to six with food, beverages, and Pozzie Passes (a $577.20 total value)
Pozzie Passes enable fans to enter the stadium one hour earlier than everyone else. There, they will take in the team’s pre-game shoot around while sitting court-side and enjoy a meet-and-greet and photos with Pozzie, the team mascot.
The Scouting Report
The Canton Charge and Maine Red Claws have battled back-and-forth all season long for the top spot in the Atlantic Division. Having already clashed four times this season, the Red Claws have managed to pull slightly ahead by posting a 3-1 record against the Charge. But later this month, Canton has the chance to shrink the gap and get a little revenge when the two squads meet again, their last matchup until April. All season long, the Charge have defended the Civic Center court against opponents and bands of hardwood poachers—in fact, they’ve only lost three times at home since November 22. They’ll try to stay hot on January 30, a night in which fans can also enjoy $1 hot dogs and a free kids zone.
The NBA Development League affiliate of the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Canton Charge regale hoops fans with basketball savvy from a roster stacked with talent looking to play their way into the NBA. Donning the same yellow-and-red color scheme of their affiliate squad, the Charge compete in the East Division of the NBA D-League. The team plays in the Canton Civic Center, where sounds of cheering fans and squeaking shoes echo off of rafters and occasionally create a high-pitched rhythm that the Charge Girls, the team's dance squad, can groove to.