Comedians entertain audience and try to find a funny bone in everyone during interactive dope comedy improvisation
About This Deal
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together
- No age restrictions
- Attendance: must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the show, at 6:45 p.m.; late arrivals will be admitted only during intermission at 7:55 p.m.
- Length of the performance: approximately 90 minutes with an intermission
- Who they are: local residents of Myrtle Beach and performers from other places across the States, who have studied at the GTS Theatre or other improv training centers such as Second City in Chicago.
- Their style: performers create family-friendly shows without offensive and vulgar content and because they need some participation from the audience, they may invite volunteers on stage for a few minutes
- Their sketches: show without a script but similar to the TV show Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Need To Know
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is the issuer of tickets - any discount reflects prices provided by Merchant, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.