What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $30 value)
- Brunch is available for purchase
- The concept Folk meets classical meets jazz as the saxophone, violin, piano, bass, and drums play off each other to create a warm and rootsy sound.
- The show: Creative and versatile musicians will improvise their way through tunes you already know—but in ways you’ve probably never heard.
- The setlist: It will include original adaptations of “I’ll Fly Away,” “Ramblin’ Boy,” “Poor Wayfarin’ Stranger,” and other songs that have been around for centuries.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2016. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Philharmonic
Since Chicago Philharmonic was founded in 1988, it has blossomed into a collective of more than 200 professional Chicagoland musicians. The players have are known for their precision and dynamic nature in classical, chamber, jazz music and more, prompting the Chicago Tribune to herald the group as “one of the country's finest symphonic orchestras.”