All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for general admission (up to $30 value)
Chicago Philharmonic Chamber Players Present “Feelin’ Good”
- The players: a string quartet of violinists Carmen Llop-Kassinger and Lisa Fako, violist Monica Reilly, and cellist Margaret Daly; plus three very special guests
- Those special guests: soprano and Dirty Dancing tour performer Adrienne Walker; Chicago Symphony Orchestra bassist Rob Kassinger; and University of Illinois professor by day, jazz guitarist by night, Zvonimir Tot
- Walker’s contributions: belting Nina Simone hits including the program’s title track plus stirring tracks from Porgy and Bess
- Kassinger’s role: backing the quartet during Alfred Schnittke’s “Polka” and James Stevenson’s “Strumba”
- Tot’s spotlight: when he showcases original compositions including “Groove Me Wah,” “Aneri,” and “Sarabande”
- The Eats: City Winery’s diverse brunch menu is available for purchase (cost not included in voucher)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Philharmonic
When the Chicago Philharmonic was founded in 1988, it was a tightly knit ensemble consisting of principals from the Lyric Opera Orchestra. Since then, it has blossomed into a collective of more than 200 professional Chicagoland musicians. But despite the increased size and bow-tie budget, the players have lost none of their precision or dynamic nature, prompting the Chicago Tribune to herald the group as “one of the country's finest symphonic orchestras.”