Visitors can explore a world of mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, and invertebrates and gaze as they roam their specially designed enclosures
What You'll Get
- General Admission for One Child
- General Admission for One Adult
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2018. ALL SALES FINAL. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Not valid with Groupon promo codes or in combination with any other offers. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Parking not included. Expiration date: December 31, 2018. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden is a home to the famous hippo Fiona. It features more than 500 animal and 3,000 plant species and is one of the most family-friendly destinations in the region. In addition to hippos, visitors (1.9 million annually) can see elephants, giraffes, lions, rhinos, and gorillas and can touch smaller animals like tortoises, goats, pigs, and screaming hairy armadillos. The Cincinnati Zoo has earned the title of Greenest Zoo in America for its sustainability practices and is dedicated to conservation, education, and preservation of wild animals and wild spaces.
Must-see attractions include:
- The Reptile House: Built in 1875, this structure is the oldest existing zoo building in the country and is home to slithery creatures such as the king cobra and the diamondback rattlesnake.
- Africa Exhibit: The zoo dedicates a large hunk of its map to African wildlife, allowing visitors to watch cheetahs sprinting, zebras grazing, and hippos swimming in a tank with underwater views.
- Elephant Reserve: Formally known as the Elephant House, the Elephant Reserve is a designated national historic landmark that was constructed in 1906 and currently showcases elephants at six different viewpoints.
- Gorilla World: The new indoor habitat opened on December 5, 2017. Additionally, Gorilla World currently offers the opportunity to visitors to view various gorilla species throughout the entire year.