The Bulldogs defend their home turf against Furman and Chattanooga during two early-season games
About This Deal
- $18 for one east-midfield ticket (up to $30 value)
- $22 for one west red zone ticket (up to $33 value)
- $75 for four east midfield tickets, plus a commemorative game program (up to $120 value)
- When: Saturday, September 10, at 6 p.m. (Furman) or Saturday, October 15, at 6 p.m. (Chattanooga)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
About Citadel Athletics
The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, has prepared students for life in the armed services since 1842. Its athletics history is likewise long. Even though nobody knows when or how football was invented, the Citadel has been playing the game since 1905. What's more, its affiliation with the Southern Conference dates back to 1936, a remarkable partnership in a college-sports landscape often characterized by shifting allegiances. Today, its 16 varsity-sports teams compete at the NCAA's DI level, spanning women's sports such as golf, soccer, and volleyball, and men's programs such as baseball, football, and wrestling.