- $24–$41 for one ticket to Damn Yankees (up to $69.20 value)
- When: select dates, October 16–24
- Where: Fred Kavli Theatre-Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Seating: balcony, mezzanine, or orchestra
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and time you select.
- The Plot: Love of the game drives ordinary fan Joe Boyd to trade his soul to devil, in exchange for a chance to lead his team, the Washington Senators, to victory against the you-know-what Yankees
- The Music: a score rich with the classic music theatre sound is highlighted by “Whatever Lola Wants,” a showtune that went on to have a life as a jazz classic
Cabrillo Music Theatre
American Idol isn't the only platform that helped launch the careers of Adam Lambert and Katherine McPhee. Cabrillo Music Theatre shone an early spotlight on the young stars, providing a space for them to build their confidence and performance skills. Supporting youth is a role Cabrillo plays well. In addition to staging renowned Broadway musicals, the volunteer-based, nonprofit theater offers up Beyond The Footlights. This outreach program transports musical productions to underserved communities, phantoms and all, and invites audiences to view shows free of charge. Cabrillo's work has paid off—not only has it reached 31,000 seniors, military personnel, and children in the past 10 years, the organization has earned the Ovation Award for its excellence in local theater.