What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see David Sedaris, starting from $39
- Seating: mid balcony or rear balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where You’ve Heard His Work: Ira Glass discovered David Sedaris doing public readings of his diaries, which detailed his time working in Santa’s Village at Macy’s in New York. Since then, David has been a frequent fixture on Ira’s podcast This American Life.
- Where You’ve Read His Work: A bestselling author, David has a number of books of personal essays, including Naked and Me Talk Pretty One Day. Recently his works have ventured into more fictional lands, like 2010’s Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary, in which he penned a series of Aesopian fables for contemporary readers.
- What to Expect: David regales audiences with true-life tales from an eclectic life. Whether his topic is his childhood in Raleigh, his remarkably odd odd jobs, or his attempts to learn French on the fly in a tiny village, he brings a signature blend of wit and warmth, shrouded in a thin veneer of cattiness.
The Fine Print