The power of music can move crowds to cheer, teens to rebel, and snakes to join your army of night things. Make some noise with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the East Coast Classic
- When: Sunday, June 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for one Value section ticket (up to $24.95 value)
- $17 for one Super section ticket (up to $29.95 value)
- $25 for two Value section tickets (up to $49.90 value)
- $29 for two Super section tickets (up to $59.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
East Coast Classic
The Defenders. The Spartans. The Cadets. The names of the participating drum and bugle corps in this year's East Coast Classic proudly pay tribute to the performance style's military origins. The groups come to Veterans Memorial Stadium from across the nation, displaying harmonious playing technique and crisply precise footwork. The Boston Crusaders close out the program with rousing horns, snapping snare drums, and formations spelling out "HI MOM" across the field.
Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps
The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps continue a musical tradition that stretches back nearly a century. In the years following World War I, drum corps began to spring up in communities seeking the pageantry and precision of the unique form. The Boston Crusaders was founded in 1940, and soon became one of the most respected ensembles in the country—it even counts John F. Kennedy as its first honorary member. The youthful group continues to draw on that sense of historic grandeur today, sharing stirring displays that thrill audiences at home and across the country. But the corps doesn't only focus on showmanship. By practicing and perfecting the art form, it also aims to instill discipline, teamwork skills, and respect for starched pants in its young musicians.