- $60 for Lake Michigan paddleboarding outing with a picnic dinner at Montrose Beach
- Groups meet at Kayak Chicago
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
Group 1 Itinerary
- 5:45 p.m.: Check-in
- 6 p.m.–6:30 p.m.: Safety training
- 6:30 p.m.–7:45 p.m.: Paddleboarding
- 8 p.m.: Picnic dinner
- 9:30 p.m.: Fireworks (weather permitting)
Group 2 Itinerary
- 7 p.m.: Check-in
- 7:15 p.m.–7:45 p.m. : Safety training
- 7:45 p.m.–9 p.m. Paddleboarding
- 9:15 p.m.: Picnic Dinner
- 9:30 p.m. : Fireworks (weather permitting)
Each event is capped at 40 purchasers.
Lake Michigan Paddleboarding, Picnic, and Fireworks
The tranquil waters of Lake Michigan’s Montrose Harbor seem all the more enticing in the summer. During this outing, you’ll take a brief safety training before stepping atop a paddleboard and pushing out onto the lake. After enjoying Chicago’s architectural views from this aquatic vantage, return to land for a picnic dinner of tacos, chips, and salsa catered by Taquero Fusion Food Truck. Weather permitting, nightfall brings a fireworks show from nearby Navy Pier. Attendees are advise to wear a swimsuit, and bring a towel and change of clothes.
Hosted by Events with BeneFitz, the Lake Michigan paddleboarding outing adheres to the company’s standard of priding itself on customer service and aiming to exceed customer expectations. Events with BeneFitz is a boutique event planning firm, which specializes in social and corporate events, keeping the celebration at the center. Molly Fitzpatrick, founder of Events with BeneFitz, has planned everything from beer festivals to baby showers in Chicago and its surrounding areas.