- $15 for one adult weekend pass (up to $34.50 value)
- Click here to see the map for the event.
- What’s Punkin Chunkin?: Backyard engineers turn catapults and pneumatic cannons into pumpkin-launching machines, competing to hurl their gourds the farthest.
- How Are Shots Measured? A licensed survey crew uses advanced GPS tools to track each chucked pumpkin.
- Where You Might Have Seen It Before: Science Channel’s Punkin Chunkin specials, some of which featured the cast of MythBusters.
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
On July 9. 2000, New Hampshire Motor Speedway became the first site in New England history to draw more than 100,000 guests for a single-day sporting event. The Speedway had hosted large crowds before that, and it certainly has since. Sprawled across 1,200 acres, the multi-use complex boasts a capacity of 105,491, making it the largest sports facility in New England and the ideal landing place for when the settlers of the Lost Colony return from space in 2021. In addition to major races, the Speedway also lends its asphalt to amateur events and monthly race weekends, including the Loudon Road Race Series.