What You'll Get
- $8.50 for one general admission ticket (up to $17.09 value)
- $13.50 for one VIP ticket (up to $27.81 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Filthy Friday: Paid or Pain Edition
- The Concept: Audiences decide the fate of four comics who are competing for cash (“paid”) or comical torture (“pain”) administered by the house dominatrix. If audiences dislike the act and vote for “pain,” the unlucky standup must draw a card from the “Deck of Fate” and take their punishment (which could be paddling, clothespin nipple clamps, electric shock therapy, or hot wax on the chest). Don’t worry about the comics, though. There’s a safe word if they can’t take the agony.
- The Comics (and Potential Victims): Larry Donn, Stefano Sanzo, Kathryn Gironimi, and Taylor Grate deliver high stakes standup sets. Chris Pennie plays host, and judges John Moses and Pat Oates help audiences with their verdicts.
- Extra Fun: The show, which is being taped for SiriusXM’s Raw Dog Comedy, kicks off with a warm up from Jay Nog, who leads the crowd in interactive games and gives away erotic toys before the competition commences. .
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 3, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. $10 food and drink minimum/person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.