Twice-winning Grammy duo delivers anthemic, upbeat hits from its latest highly lauded album, burn the ships
About This Deal
- Seating: 100-level (sec. 103, 107, 116-117, 121) or floor (sec. F1, F6)
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
for KING & COUNTRY: Burn The Ships North America Tour
- Who they are: Brothers Joel and Luke Smallbone, who were originally born in Sydney, Australia, but moved to Nashville in 1991. They come from a musical family, too—their dad was a promoter, and their sister is Christian singer Rebecca St. James.
- Their sound: anthemic, rich, and downright uplifting. Joel and Luke’s poignant melodies and meaningful lyrics go hand-in-hand with the duo’s stage name, which conveys their belief in something larger than themselves.
- Influences: everything from U2, The Beatles, and OneRepublic to the film scores from Braveheart and Gladiator, which are even more inspiring than watching a kangaroo dunk a basketball for the first time
- How they’ve been described: Early in the band’s career, American Songwriter pegged for KING & COUNTRY as “Australia’s answer to Coldplay.”
- Where you’ve heard them: Their multipurpose songs have popped up during the Emmys, the U.S. Open tennis championship, on CW’s The Vampire Diaries, and numerous commercials.
- What to expect: Hits from 2018’s burn the ships, which was the duo’s highest-debuting album and peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard 200, including Grammy-nominated single “joy” and the Billboard Christian Airplay #1 song “God Only Knows” remixed by Timbaland and Dolly Parton.
- Recent Grammy Nominations: Best Contemporary Christian Music Album for Burn The Ships and nominated with Dolly Parton in the Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song category for their collaboration of “God Only Knows.”
Need To Know