What You'll Get
- $125 for one six-week improv-comedy class (up to $210 value)
- Classes meet on Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Foundations of Improv Comedy Class
- What Improv Is: A form of comedy in which everything is made up right on the spot
- What You’ll Do: In each class, you and your classmates play games, learn techniques for improv, and get comfortable using your creativity to create improvised scenes together.
- What It Does: helps you develop quicker reflexes, build self-confidence, stretch your creativity, and increase spontaneity in your daily life
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2017. Limit 12 per person. Online registration required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old Town Improv Co.
Old Town Improv Co. is more than a comedy theater. It's a community. Take a look at all of the ways you can get involved—on stage and off.
- Shows: Weekly improv shows range from extemporaneously conceived scenes by the core company to more structured shows such as Book Club, where the troupe writes a novel based on audience suggestions.
- Classes: The Foundations class is designed for both aspiring improvisers and those looking to become quicker on their feet. A more intensive program called the iSeries takes students all the way up to stage-readiness.
- Community: Check out the auditions page to find something appealing to your sensibilities, and check out the Inclusion Initiative to see if you qualify for a scholarship.