- $49 for one G-Pass for upper-level seating (up to $73.50 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass for lower-level seating (up to $83.70 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass for seating in the floor or the riser section closest to the floor (up to $94.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Charleston Jam Fest
- Keith Sweat: This innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s. In 2015, he also snagged a Soul Train Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown’s solo career launched him into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step,” and “On Our Own.” Lately you may have seen him back on stage with New Edition or gearing up for the release of his latest album, Smoke.
- Jagged Edge: Steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, this R&B quartet scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy and biological engineering with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married.”
- 112: This Georgia R&B quartet is best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You,” as well as their hits “Only You,” “Anywhere,” and “Peaches & Cream.”