All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10–$12 for one ticket for seating in the front left or right section (up to $27.50 value)
- $18–$20 for two tickets for seating in the front left or right section (up to $55 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the show you select.
- Sounds of Destiny (Saturday, October 17, at 8 p.m.): Emotion dominates the evening as major works by three composers—Verdi, Brahms, and Beethoven—contemplate and accept the idea of destiny.
- A Serenade to Music (Saturday, November 14, at 8 p.m.): The 80 voices of the GSO Chorus and the GSO Chamber Chorus join together to celebrate love and song through works by Ralph Vaughn Williams, Eric Whitacre, and Haydn.
- Holiday Pops! (Saturday, December 5, at 3 p.m. or 8 p): Guest starring the Irrera Brothers, this performance delights all ages with holiday standards, carols, and, of course, audience sing-alongs.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Georgia Symphony Orchestra
When the Marietta Concert Orchestra began in 1951, the acoustics of its performance space weren't as impressive as they are today. Founded in the music room of the Moor family's home, the orchestra's skill and reputation increased until it had outgrown both its location and its name. Now performing most regularly at the Marietta Performing Arts Center, the Georgia Symphony Orchestra is often joined by the GSO Chorus, which sings pieces such as Carmina Burana so the violinists don't have to use Frampton-style effects pedals.