Charismatic impressionist, singer, and showman scores huge laughs with impersonations of Elvis, Sammy Davis, Jr., Jack Nicholson, and more
What You'll Get
- $22 for one adult ticket for general-admission seating (up to $39 value)
- $30 for one ticket for premium seating (up to $49 value)
- View the calendar here
- Gordie Brown Is: a charismatic actor, gifted musician, powerhouse singer, and rib-tickling comedian…but most of all, he’s a master impressionist and showman extraordinaire
- His Characters: Expect spot-on impersonations of celebrities such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jack Nicholson, and Sylvester Stallone, and musical numbers where Gordie transforms into Vegas icons such as Elvis and Sammy Davis, Jr. to bring down the house.
- His Accolades: Gordie’s former stint at Harrah’s earned him the title of “Best Casino Show” from the Reno Gazette Journal and “Entertainer of the Year” from The Sacramento Bee.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.