All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for yellow-level seating (up to $41.21 value)
- $21 for one ticket for red-level seating (up to $47.64 value)
- $25 for one ticket for blue-level seating (up to $53.85 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- Ravel—Valses nobles et sentimentales: A roughly 15-minute blend of impressionist and modernist influences, this series of waltzes is an elaborate homage to the work of Franz Schubert, who wrote his own collection of Valses in 1823.
- Rachmaninoff—Piano Concerto No. 2: Tolling like a funeral bell, the piano welcomes in the orchestra for a melancholic sound, rising to a more triumphant note by the end of the first movement.
- Debussy—La Mer: Debussy’s vivid portrait of the sea evokes the scent of salt-spray with impressionistic tones and melodic color.
- Ravel—Suite No. 2 from Daphnis et Chloé: This excerpt is from Ravel’s passionate ballet that many consider his most beautiful work, with some of the loveliest and most evocative melodies of the 20th century.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2016. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 6 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greensboro Symphony Orchestra
The Greensboro Symphony’s mighty oak has grown from the most acornic of beginnings—its story started in the 1920s with a group of musicians at Woman's College. Over the years, the symphony has grown into a cultural cornerstone of the community, with community-outreach programs, youth-involvement events, a secret volcano headquarters, and an endowment fund.