- Any Friday or Saturday standup-comedy show
- When: through November 1; shows are held on Fridays at 9 p.m. and Saturdays at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Where: The Comedy Zone
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime; opening times vary
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Two tickets to any Friday or Saturday comedy show (up to $30 value)
- Four tickets to any Friday or Saturday comedy show (up to $60 value)
- Grandma Lee (April 17–18)
- Jody Kerns (April 24–25)
- Al Ernst (May 1–2)
The Comedy Zone
Standing before a brick wall emblazoned with The Comedy Zone’s starry logo, nationally touring comics present their finely honed routines to audiences looking to laugh. During Friday and Saturday evening shows, The Comedy Zone keeps punch lines rolling with its stuffed calendar of established and up-and-coming jokesters.