All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn seating (up to $44.70 value)[Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn seating (up to $44.70 value)[Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn seating (up to $44.70 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in section 12, 16 (rear rows) (up to $68.20 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in section 13-15 (mid-rear rows) (up to $68.20 value)[Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in section 13-15 (mid-rear rows) (up to $68.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of records Heart’s sold: more than 35 million
- Debut album: Dreamboat Annie, which ricocheted through the male-dominated hard rock landscape when it hit the airwaves in 1976
- What archetypal track “Magic Man” is made of: Nancy’s chain-smoking guitar riff and Ann’s voice, a balance between folky ’70s sweetness and a mic-singeing wail
- Other essential tracks: “Barracuda,” “Crazy on You,” “These Dreams,” “What About Love,” “Alone”
- The newest album: …is almost in the can and should be released sometime in 2016. Ann teases that it will “have more contours” than 2012’s Fantatic and features more singing from sister Nancy
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Joan’s well-deserved nickname: “Godmother of Punk,” which she earned as a member of the seminal all-girl ’70s rock troupe The Runaways—and cemented as the leader of the Blackhearts
- Bad Reputation: Joan’s first single and solo album from 1980, and the coming-out party for a rock-and-roll tour de force. VH1 named it the 29th Best Hard Rock Song of All Time.
- Good reputation: In addition to her status as a feminist icon, Joan was inducted into the 2015 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and listed as one of Rolling Stone’s Greatest 100 Guitarists of All Time.
- “I Love Rock and Roll”: Jett’s biggest album to date (and first with her loyal Blackhearts), featuring that fist-pumping title track and her raucous take on “Crimson and Clover.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.