What You'll Get
- $22 for one reserved ticket (up to $35 value)
- Clybourne Park runs now through April 2. A Flea in Her Ear runs April 27–May 8.
- Click here to view the schedule
- Clybourne Park: Bruce Norris’s Pulitzer- and Tony-winning examination of racial disharmony—first in 1959 and again 50 years later—draws heavily from A Raisin in the Sun as it follows one home in Chicago through neighborhood tensions and demographic shifts. Presented as a part of The Raisin Cycle, a three-play event series celebrating Black History Month. For more information on The Raisin Cycle visit detroitraisincycle.com
- A Flea in Her Ear: Spinning beds, slamming doors, hidden walls, and chases aplenty fill Georges Feydeau’s french bedroom farce with more laughs than a really crowded bed full of laughs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reserve seats in advance by contacting the box office at (313) 577-2972 or email@example.com. Redeem day of show by presenting voucher to Hilberry Theatre box office. Voucher must be presented to box office to complete redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilberry Theatre
The country's first professional repertory company comprised entirely of graduate students, Hilberry Theatre's ensemble is its greatest resource. Since each member is an actor or designer who attended Wayne State's theatre program, they're able to work together to produce six classic and contemporary plays every year—from Shakespeare to David Ives—on the Hilberry's historic stage.