- $35 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $53.74 value)
- $75 for one ticket for seated general-admission (up to $159.24 value)
- $250 for one VIP ticket (up to $524.95 value)
- Early entry at 5 p.m.
- Personal pre-show greeting on the red carpet
- Pre-show beverages and hors d’oeuvres
Texas Fashion Awards and Fashion Show
- The Stars: Designers from all across the Lone Star State, including Houston Fashion Week regulars and guest couturiers from Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Laredo, display their latest collections in fashion shows (and get their dues in an awards ceremony) as they make their way to New York Fashion Week
- Extra Perks: Enjoy surprise appearances from special guests and beauty professionals
- Special Fashion Presentation: By HALSTON HERITAGE with desginers Tony Rio (Houston,TX), Brooke Vargas (Louisiana), and Beenn Yusuf (Dubai)
- Theme: Wild Jungle (with the beauty school students at the CTHS)
- Entertainment Sponsors: Jaz Creationz Modeling and Dancing Agency and GoPRO2.com
Houston Fashion Week
As the fourth largest city in the US, Houston is dazzlingly diverse—its residents come from all over the country and the globe, bringing their unique sense of personal style with them. In 2007, a group of models and fashion photographers founded Houston Fashion Week to bridge the local, national, and international fashion scenes with events at venues across Houston. Designers from Africa and South America join local talent in presenting collections of women's daywear and eveningwear, menswear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories. Fashion Week also helps young local models connect with their more established industry peers, and its organizers donate a portion of the proceeds to charities, rather than just using them to sew tons of ball gowns from dollar bills.