All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: admission for two
- Available dates: February 1–28, 2019
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option and dates listed. Not valid with Groupon promo codes or in combination with any other offers. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase by Groupon. Parking not included. Must use in 1 visit; no cash or credit back. **Expiration: February 28, 2019.** Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Houston Zoo
In an effort to connect the community with animals, the Houston Zoo works to provide engaging animal experiences for millions of guests each year. Their commitment to preserve animal wildlife has resulted in providing outstanding care for the thousands of animals throughout the zoo. They also aim to inspire others to take action and protect wildlife through public and private events and entertainment. Check out some of the main attractions:
- McNair Asian Elephant Habitat: This habitat serves as home to ten elephants, including babies Joy and Tilly—while walking across the boardwalk, visitors can watch as these majestic creatures splash in their 160,000-gallon pool.
- Gorillas at the Houston Zoo: Their power is legendary. Their movements—majestic. Their presence—simply awesome. Visitors experience everything that makes gorillas so wonderful, up close and incredible.
- John P. McGovern Children’s Zoo: A river otter plays underwater, the sounds of flapping wings echo in a realistic bat cave, and goats bleat for attention in the Petting Zoo—kids experience all this at the John P. McGovern Children’s Zoo, where guests can also find the Bug House, home to a variety of fascinating insects.
- Hamill Foundation Black Bear Exhibit:The newly renovated home of Belle and Willow has triple the size to what they had before and includes features like a chilled pool, climbing structures, and lots of shade.