All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to I of the Storm (up to $35 value)
- When: select dates, March 21–April 29
- Where: The Playroom Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
I of the Storm
- The Plot: When everything he holds dear hangs in the balance, a would-be artist vows to finally express himself, and so he starts to sing, dance, and shout poetry from his street corner to make up for lost time, while effortlessly transforming into a bevvy of characters
- The Cast: It consists of just one performer, the actor and writer Richard Hoehler, who has earned the OOBR Award for Best Solo performance, devised three solo shows, published short stories, and been seen on Law and Order.
- The Accolades: Hoehler is “a talented actor” (The New York Times), the show features “an appealing gentleness,” (New York Post), and the “skillful writing and acting” teases out “a whimsy and sympathy that make these [characters] appealing” (The Daily News)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Playroom Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Playroom Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Playroom Theater
The Playroom Theater is small by design. Founder Eric Krebs has produced shows on Broadway, but with this space, he says on the the theater's website, "I want this to be a place where industry professionals can pop over for a reading, a backer's audition or a small production of a work in progress." Just five rows of seats and a stage fill a black-box theater that's ideal for one-person shows or any emotionally intimate work of theater.