What You'll Get
Musicals have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this deal.
- $16 for admission for one to In the Wing Productions presents The Pajama Game (up to a $28 value)
- Where: Snug Harbor Music Hall
- Seating: mid-center, rear-center, or front-side orchestra section
- Door time: one hour before the performance
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click on selected date to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes.<p>
The Pajama Game
The Pajama Game opened on Broadway in 1954, and, with jazzy tunes such as “Steam Heat” and “Hey There,” inspired a 1957 film adaptation starring Doris Day. At the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory, the workers are ready to revolt after their demands for a 7.5-cent raise are ignored. Union spokesperson Catherine “Babe” Williams is dead set on delivering their grievances in song-and-dance form, and her nemesis, the new superintendent, Sid Sorokin, is prepared to fight all the way to the bank. There’s just one problem: the two fall instantly in love. Money, class, and thread count all leap to the fore in this thigh-slapping comedy about industrial romance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on date of option purchased at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Snug Harbor Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects In the Wing Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.