- $61 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra seating (up to $101.95 value)
- $63 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $90.65 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
John Cleese and The Holy Grail
- *How You Know John Cleese: The universally beloved actor/writer/comedian and living legend changed the entire sketch comedy landscape when he co-founded the comedy troupe, Monty Python, and has since left a legacy that includes Fawlty Towers, A Fish Called Wanda, and the autobiography, So Anyway….
- What to Expect: The evening begins with a screening of 1975’s Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the endlessly quotable cult-classic that spawned the smash hit musical, Spamalot, popularized the word “Ni!”, and is generally considered by critics and fans to be one of the funniest films ever made. Afterwards, Mr. Cleese silly-walks to the stage to share witty tales of his life and storied career, and indulges fans in a Q&A session.
- What to Ask: Mr. Cleese requests only your most absurd and ridiculous questions, and may even divulge the elusive air-speed of an unladen swallow if/when asked.