The Moody Blues singer, songwriter, and guitarist goes acoustic in a set containing hits from the band and material from two solo albums
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Age restriction: 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Those 20 and under require a 2-drink minimum (non-alcoholic beverage) or equivalent
- Free admission for ages 3 and under
- The artist: English singer/songwriter whose melodic pipes and guitar work have amplified huge Moody Blues hits including “I Know You’re Out There Somewhere,” “Nights in White Satin,” and “Tuesday Afternoon”
- The sucess: Since joining the band in 1966, Hayward and the Moody Blues have sold fifty-five million albums; he has toured the globe consistently as a solo artist and with the band.
- The latest: 2014’s Spirits Live, a trimmed-down orchestration of his 2013 acoustic set recorded live in Atlanta; 2013’s Spirits of the Western Sky, which features “Lazy Afternoon,” a song co-written during naptime at Kenny Loggins’s house
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Those 20 and under require a 2-drink minimum (non-alcoholic beverage) or equivalent. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.