- $27 for two rear floor tickets (up to $44 value)
- $39 for two front floor tickets (up to $70 value)
- $49 for two front floor tickets with champagne and holiday treats at intermission (up to $90 value)
- The Theme: “Baroque by candlelight” music that rings with holiday spirit
- The Performers: the KCCO is joined by soloists Sarah Tannehill Anderson, Jay Carter, and Christina Webster, as well as Trinity Choir of Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Highlight: Vivaldi’s program-ending “Gloria,” featuring a full choir and soloists
Kansas City Chamber Orchestra
Most orchestras have 80–100 members, but a true chamber orchestra is smaller. The 10–33 instrumentalists that take the stage at the KCCO's concerts harken back to the small-ensemble, pretzel-stick-baton days of Bach, Mozart, Handel, and Vivaldi. The orchestra pays further tribute to these artists by regularly performing their works in addition to more unconventional programs: they've collaborated with artists as diverse as Paul Mesner Puppets, Owen/Cox Dance, and the Kansas City Chorale. Led by Music Director/Conductor Bruce Sorrell, KCCO is celebrating its 28th season of concerts.