What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission (up to $34.08 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lecrae: what happens when a rapper with a Tupac-style rat-a-tat flow and a penchant for inspirational—but not coddling—lyricism, defies categorization and becomes a superstar across the faithful and secular realms.
- The label given to Lecrae: “Christian rapper,” although he views the music as simply hip-hop and himself as a Christian social anthropologist. The songs aren’t sermons, and as Lecrae says, “Christian is a wonderful noun, but a terrible adjective. Are there Christian shoes?”
- The label Lecrae made: Reach Records, of which he’s the president and cofounder; he also cofounded the nonprofit ReachLife Ministries
- Anomaly: Something that deviates from the norm—like when an aptly named Christian rap album tops the Billboard 200 and the Gospel Album charts at the same time, or when that album’s artist becomes the first rapper to win the Grammy for Best Gospel Album and the first rapper to win the BET Award for Best Gospel Artist.
- Church Clothes: Lecrae’s hit series of mixtapes (the Houston Chronicle called Volume 1, “The most important album in Christian rap history”) that just reached Volume 3, and what Lecrae probably wore when he won his two Grammys and seven Dove Awards
- Unashamed: the forthcoming memoir that details how Lecrae went from a man ruled by drugs and alcoholism to an artist of faith
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.