What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for Zone 4 (upper bowl) seating (up to $58.25 value)
- $45 for one ticket for Zone 3 (upper bowl) seating (up to $74.60 value)
- $51 for one ticket for Zone 2 (lower bowl) seating (up to $84.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
Already one of the world’s most beloved sports, rugby has only gotten more and more popular across the U.S. in recent years. On March 12, international rugby will touch American soil once again when two of England’s most iconic clubs clash at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, NJ.
That afternoon—amid St. Patrick’s Day festivities—the London Irish will battle defending champion Saracens during a regular-season match several years in the making. Both clubs are members of Aviva Premiership, a league composed of England’s top rugby clubs. Here are a few more things to know about the day’s competitors:
- London Irish: Backed by one of the largest global followings of any rugby club in the UK, the Irish first charged onto the pitch in 1898, back when the game ball was still just an oversized potato. They became a founding member of Aviva Premiership Rugby in 1996, and they’ve competed in England’s top division ever since.
- Saracens: Founded in 1876, the London-based Saracens holds rank as one of the longest-running sports clubs on the planet. They’re not just historic, they’re really good, too, having won a pair of recent Premiership Rugby championships in 2010–11 and 2014–15.
About London Irish vs. Saracens
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.