What You'll Get
- $35 for one orchestra ticket with signed program (up to $67.50 value)
Making a Murderer’s Dean Strang & Jerry Buting: A Conversation On Justice
- The Documentary: For the few who didn’t spend their holidays binge-watching this critically acclaimed Netflix juggernaut, Making a Murderer is a 10-part series (filmed over 10 years) that explores the trials, errors, and terrors in the life of Steven Avery.
- Why It’s So Compelling: Avery, a Wisconsin man of seemingly gentle temperament, spent 18 years in prison for a crime he didn’t commit. When he got out, he sued the county that wrongfully convicted him, only to find himself again accused of a heinous murder.
- Why Else It’s So Compelling: Besides the intrinsic interest that comes with real-life murder mysteries, much of the documentary is driven by Avery’s defense attorneys…
- Dean Strang and Jerry Buting: The tireless efforts of Strang (now an adjunct professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School in Madison and a lawyer at Strang Bradley LLC) and Buting (still fighting for the little guy at Buting, Williams, and Stilling, S.C.) made them the standout stars of the series.
- The Oddest Aftermath: Strang and Buting accidentally became social-media sensations among fans, who turned the lawyers into memes, Buzzfeed quizzes, and heartthrobs.
- What to Expect: In this intimate, moderated discussion, the defense-attorney duo extrapolate on the case of Steven Avery and the broader implications brought about by his contentious conviction.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket and program at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.