What You'll Get
- $12 for one VIP ticket, including reserved seating closest to the stage and a meet and mingle with the comedians post-show (up to $20 value)
- When: the first Friday of every month at 7:30 p.m., through December 4
- What You’ll Hear: standup sets from local and touring comedians
- What You Won’t Hear: material that the founders refer to as “G.R.R.O.S.S.”—that’s gender bashing, racially and religiously offensive jokes, obscenity, sexual innuendo, and swearing
- Past Performers: Bob Kubota, Frank Lucero, Brian Kohatsu
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. VIP participants must be seated in their seats by 7:20, otherwise the reserved seats for special groups become available as general seating. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.