What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Marvin’s Room, starting from $59
- Seating: rear mezzanine, orchestra, or front-middle mezzanine
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Plot: Though sisters, Bessie and Lee parted ways 18 years ago. Lee moved off to have a family and is now a single mom to her teenaged son, Hank. Bessie, on the other hand, stayed at home to take care of their elderly father. But now, after Bessie has been diagnosed with a disease that could kill her, Lee has returned to make amends. Closer to strangers than sisters, the family must try to make amends after nearly two decades apart.
- The Cast: Janeane Garofalo (Lee) is recognizable from movies such as Wet Hot American Summer while her co-star Lili Taylor (Bessie) was recently nominated for an Emmy for her work on American Crime.
- The Direction: Anne Kauffman has previously directed actors such as David Schwimmer in Pulitzer finalist play Detroit and been described by the New York Times as “one of the leading lights of downtown theater.”
The Fine Print
About Roundabout Theatre Company
Over the past 50 years, Roundabout Theatre Company has grown from a small, 150-seat theatre at its founding in 1965, to a nationally prominent not-for-profit theater company, and one of New York City's leading cultural establishments today. RTC touches the hearts of over 700,000 theatergoers around the world every year, delighting audiences with productions of classic works with world-renowned casts.