What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket to the Twilight 150 on Saturday, May 28 (up to $19.18 value)
- $75 for an all-inclusive tent-camping package for two (up to $150 value)
- $119 for an all-inclusive tent-camping package for four (up to $300 value)
In addition to a 20’x20’ campsite (no electric), tent-camping packages include:
- Two-night stay (Friday and Saturday)
- Tickets to the race
- Turn 3 VIP package (Saturday only)
- Three-day pool passes
- One session of go-karting, including all gear (Saturday and Sunday)
- One session of paintball, including all gear and 500 paintballs and unlimited air refills (Saturday or Sunday)
- $99 for an all-inclusive camping package for two, plus an RV and tow-behind package (up to $225 value)
- $189 for an all-inclusive camping package for four, plus an RV and tow-behind package (up to $425 value)
In addition to an RV campsite (no electric), the RV and tow-behind packages include everything from the tent-camping packages above, plus a $25 gift card to the General’s Store for all your camping needs.
- About the race: The green flag for the Twilight 150 will drop, fittingly, at twilight. The race will finish at dusk, even if one of the cars pulls a hamstring before it’s over.
- About the ARCA Racing Series: Established as a Midwest-based stock-car series, ARCA is now a nationally touring operation and one of America’s longest-running championship racing series.
- Some history: The series has crowned a national champion every year since its inception in 1953, stopping at more than 200 tracks in 26 states during that time.
- Camping amenities: If you’re camping that weekend, you’ll have access to showers, bathrooms, and concession stands throughout your stay.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for camping options; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Campsites subject to availability. Redeem starting 5/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Checkout for camping options is 11 a.m. on 5/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Motorsports Park
Ripe with competition, the atmosphere surrounding New Jersey Motorsports Park provides ample activities suited for South Jersey families. From spring through late fall—the track’s major events entice fans young and old and range from open-wheel racing to go-karting. With little to no experience, amateur drivers can arrive and drive at the Tempest Raceway, which sends similarly skilled drivers careening around the bends of a track that features six different configurations and 11 prime spots to throw a well-aimed koopa shell at the competition.
At the other end of the park is Battlegrounds Paintball - the facility's outdoor paintball fields that aim to not only give players a paintball game, but a unique paintball experience for all ages and skill levels. Situated on 10 acres of land, adventurous souls aged 10 and older can partake in splattering game styles, varied in style and composition and ranging from capture-the-flag to organized scenarios.