What You'll Get
- $10 for premium section seating (up to $15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Mesquite Symphony Series
- All Aboard (Saturday, September 19, at 7:30 p.m.)—a celebration of Mesquite’s roots kicks the season off with tunes by Europeans and Americans alike
- Winter Festivals (Saturday, December 19, at 5 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.)—the symphony rings in the holiday with carols and cheer
- We’re on the Air (Saturday, February 20, at 7:30 p.m.)—a great tradition comes alive through pieces focused on the early days of radio
- Grown’ Up, Dreamin’ Big (Saturday, April 2, at 5 p.m.)—this program celebrates children, young and old
- Horses, Ropes, and Spurs (Saturday, May 7, at 7:30 p.m.)—cowboys and rope slinging take center stage at this rodeo-themed season finale
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2016. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mesquite Symphony Orchestra
Similar to some European traditions, the musicians of the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra believe every village and town should have its own ensemble. Therefore, each volunteers his or her time for the community, forsaking money for the sheer thrill of playing the music they love. This passion permeates each concert, too, drawing in many top musicians from North Texas. And the ensemble is celebrating its 30th season, triumphing as an essential force of the region's cultural climate, while cultivating new crops of classical and pops music lovers.