What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for best-available orchestra seating in row G and up (up to $15 value)
Mesquite Symphony Series
- A Christmas to Remember (Saturday, December 17, at 5 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.)—the annual family-favorite holiday concert featuring The Nutcracker Suite, Sleigh Ride, and a chorus singing carols
- A Night at the Theater (Saturday, February 18, at 7:30 p.m.)—renditions of classic showtunes spanning the history of Broadway
- Not Just for Kids Concerts: Let’s Pretend! (Saturday, April 1, at 6:30 p.m.)—music from movies, fairy tales, and everything else that appeals to both child and grown-up imaginations
- Musical Confetti (Saturday, May 13, at 7:30 p.m.)—a bright season finale filled with all the colorful explosions of symphony music, from Rhapsody in Blue to Carnival Overture
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mesquite Symphony Orchestra
Similar to some European traditions, the musicians of the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra believe every village and town should have its own ensemble. Therefore, each volunteers his or her time for the community, for the sheer thrill of playing the music they love. This passion permeates each concert, too, drawing in many top musicians from North Texas. And the ensemble is celebrating its 30th season, triumphing as an essential force of the region's cultural climate, while cultivating new crops of classical and pops music lovers.