Attendees enjoy blues acts from a prime viewing area during a two-day festival featuring kids’ activities, food and beverages, and more
About This Deal
- General admission for one, two, or four
- What’s included: two-day admission to the Turnaround Lounge
- Entrance to the BluesFest is free
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older for entry to the Turnaround Lounge
- Pets allowed? Only service animals
- Dates and times: Friday, September 20, at 6 p.m. | Saturday, September 21, at 1 p.m.
- The Festival: Local, regional, and national blues acts gather across three stages on the streets of Old Town to celebrate the silver anniversary of the Michigan BluesFest. In between acts, attendees can enjoy food, beverages, and merchandise from local vendors.
- The Turnaround Lounge: a prime viewing area to enjoy music from the main stage, see the house band perform, as well as enjoy a variety of alcoholic beverages of choice
- Kids’ Events: On Saturday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., KidzBeat entertains children of all ages with musical activities such as hands-on music-making experiences with electric guitar, electric bass, as well as woodwind and brass instruments.
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.