What You'll Get
- $7 for one general-admission ticket for ages 3–11 (up to $10.23 value)
- $10 for one general-admission ticket for ages 12–16 (up to $14.69 value)
- $25.50 for one general-admission ticket for ages 60+ (up to $36.99 value)
- $30 for one general-admission ticket (up to $42.57 value)
- Click to view the calendar
Motor City Musical: Motown Tribute Show
- The Backstory: The spotlight focuses on Detroit, where a new form of music called Motown is taking over the radios, record stores, and charts
- The Music: Sing-along hits by Aretha Franklin, The Temptations, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 48hr in advance. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hypnosis Comedy Show
With their combined powers of subconscious suggestion, Rich and Elizabeth Wylde captivate their volunteers and delight their audiences during comedic hypnosis shows. At each performance, 12–20 volunteers take a seat onstage, where they are lulled into a peaceful trance. At the Mild show, these participants may find themselves joining the Russian ballet, forgetting their names, or turning into a celebrity. The Fusion show rides the line between mild and wild, while a mild show might involve someone talking to their belly-button. The Wild show presents the most personal situations of all—someone might be made to believe that he is the first man in the world to give birth.