- $29 for one admission to the workshop of your choice ($35 value)
- Classes take place on select Saturdays, and begin at either 11 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- Candle-Making Workshop: Shem Gott guides you through the process of wicking the jar and mixing essential oils with wax to create an all-natural, custom-scented candle. You’ll be able to pick up your candle the next day.
- Soap-Making Workshop: Learn about hot- and cold-process soap-making techniques, then combine oils, dry ingredients, and a saponifying agent to craft your own bar. Your sweet-smelling handiwork will be ready for pickup after it has cured for 24 hours.
- Aromatherapy Workshop: Get some insight into the history and utility of aromatherapy during this one-hour workshop, as well as common mistakes to avoid and how to source ingredients at home. The hands-on portion of class sends participants home with their own custom blend.
Owner, Mr. B’s Necessities
In 2012, Shem Gott and his family started making all-natural bath and body products. Since then, they have been creating simple products with safety and quality in mind. They stand firm on using all ingredients from nature versus creating products in a lab.