What You'll Get
- One ticket to see My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m in Therapy!
- When: select dates, July 9–August 16
- Where: Huntington Beach Cent. Library
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values includeall fees.
- $35 for a Wednesday or Thursday show (up to $51 value)
- $42.70 for a Friday–Sunday show (up to $61 value)
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp starring Peter Fogel—introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Soloman’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Huntington Beach Cent. Library. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Playhouse Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.