One-man shows are the greatest challenge for actors, especially when they get to the part where they have to stone themselves for being a Frankenstein. See an actor's range with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m in Therapy!
- When: select dates, July 9–August 16
- Where: Huntington Beach Cent. Library
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values includeall fees.
- $35 for a Wednesday or Thursday show (up to $51 value)
- $42.70 for a Friday–Sunday show (up to $61 value)
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp starring Peter Fogel—introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Soloman’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.
“Great restaurants around the theater ”