- One ticket to see My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m in Therapy!
- When: select dates, July 9–August 16
- Where: Huntington Beach Cent. Library
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values includeall fees.
- $35 for a Wednesday or Thursday show (up to $51 value)
- $42.70 for a Friday–Sunday show (up to $61 value)
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp starring Peter Fogel—introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Soloman’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.